Portsmouth Serviced Apartments
Our luxury Portsmouth serviced apartments offer visitors a stylish self-contained environment to relax and enjoy.
When staying in Home by Unilife’s luxury studio apartments in Portsmouth you can expect innovative design, spacious layout, ample storage, comfortable beds and are fully equipped kitchen creating a peaceful and safe space just for you.
Find out more about our wide range of facilities here.
Perfect location right in the heart of Portsmouth
Unilife Middle Street
What’s nearby our Luxury Portsmouth Serviced Apartments
- 6 minute walk to the National Express Coach Station at the Hard
- 10 minute walk to Cascades shopping centre, featuring many high street brands
- 14 minute walk to Gunwharf Quays, a leisure complex where you can find outlet shops, bars, restaurants, coffee shops and a cinema
- 16 minute car drive to Port Solent – With a variety of bars & restaurants Port Solent is the ideal day time experience, whether stopping by for lunch, a meal out or simply a relaxing drink by the marina, it truly does have it all.
- 18 minute walk to Portsmouth Naval Dockyard, where you can find the National Museum of the Royal Navy and the celebrated HMS Victory
What to expect in Portsmouth…
Our luxury Portsmouth serviced apartments are in a prime location in the very heart of the city, only moments away from a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants and a very short walk to all the main transport links including the city’s main train station. You will also be within walking distance of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth’s premier leisure complex which boasts over 90 designer outlet shops, a 14 screen cinema, bowling complex, art gallery and many restaurants and bars.
Said to be the maritime centre of Britain, Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard has more than 800 years of naval history and is home to six world famous attractions including Lord Nelson’s famous Victory and King Henry VIII’s favourite ship, the Mary Rose.
London and its airports are easily accessible within 90 minutes thanks to many direct bus and train services that are available and Portsmouth ferry port offers regular services to and from Spain.